Whenever you use PNB’s OBPS to pay your monthly amortization to Century Properties, we’ll waive the remittance fee for either SSS, Pag-IBIG, or Overseas Employment Certificates (OECs).
- Promo is open to all new and existing clients of PNB who avail of the Overseas Bills Payment System (OBPS)* through Phone Remit and Walk-in or Over-the-Counter in PNB overseas offices and branches located in the U.S., Canada, France, UK, and Hong Kong.
- In this Promo, clients who remit payments to Social Security System (SSS), Pag-IBIG, or POEA’s Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) through OBPS may remit for free if transaction is coupled with another OBPS** transaction or a non-OBPS remittance transaction***.
- Waiver of remittance fee for SSS/Pag-IBIG/OEC remittance transactions shall be given outright.
- Multiple availments are allowed.
- Each set of bundled remittance transactions should be transacted at the same branch/remittance center on the same date and time.
- OEC transactions are coursed through Dragonpay.
- Transactions made through PNB agents are not included in this Promo.
- Promo Period is from August 17 to December 31, 2015.
* Overseas Bills Payment System – a payment platform for persons overseas who have a need to pay for tuition fees, real еstatе down payment amortization, insurance premiums, and other bills from accredited billers in the Philippines.
** The other OBPS transaction should be paid to a biller that is not SSS/Pag-IBIG/OEC.
*** Non-OBPS remittance transaction is a regular remittance sent from overseas to individuals of businesses for purposes other than payment to billers.
Promo Period: August 17 to December 31, 2015. Visit the nearest PNB branch and start saving money by using PNB’s OBPS in coordination with Century Properties today!